N just tagged me on FB and since I have been avoiding FB as a rule, it simply makes sense to transfer the lot to the blog and pain, i mean tag other people too. So here it goes
1) What time did you get up this morning?
Starting from 6.45 am to 7.25 am courtesy the snooze button
2) How do you like your steak?
On someone else’s plate
3) What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
“Green Zone” a combo of Matt Damon & Paul Greengrass yo baby, cant miss that one
4) What is your favorite TV show?
Currently Supernatural. Angels, Demons, Apocalypse, End of the World, Bring it on!!!!
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Schloss Adler, for non Alistair Mclean fans, an Alpine resort
6. What did you have for breakfast?
Chocolate Croissant and Powerade, the power breakfast, that makes you feel even more sleepier than normal
7. What is your favorite cuisine?
Mom’s food and pizza
8. What foods do you dislike?
Oh loads. For instance, everything served in the canteen, anything that has peace, i mean peas in it
9. Favorite Place to Eat?
Krishna Kafe in Bangalore, Saravana Bhavan in Chennai, Aryas in Coimbatore and Athicas at campus
10. Favorite dressing?
Anything remotely washed, ironed and non-smelly
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive?
FZR 2000. Hold a minute, we are talking of NFS here right?
12. What are your favourite clothes?
Same as 10
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
As of now, South Africa (the World Cup). Other than that, almost all of the world, Santorini is very much on top as is Rio and Marakkesh
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
For myself, 1/2 empty. For others, 1/2 full
15. Where would you want to retire?
Right now. Oh wait that was where and not when. Damn.
16. Favorite time of day?
Night. Late night.
17. Where were you born?
Err in a hospital :). In Chennai
18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Cricket, even watching the Eng-Bang test match
19. Who do you think will not tag you back?
All, considering that they have read this
20. Person you expect to tag you back first?
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
22. Bird watcher?
23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
24. Do you have any pets?
Eessh, no love for the 4 legged kind
25. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share?
Share? No. Somethings are better left unsaid. Like abuses.
26. What did you want to be when you were little?
A doctor until I got totally put off during my tonsils operation
27. What is your best childhood memory?
Spending countless days reading and re-reading, discovering the joy of books
28. Are you a cat or dog person?
I hate dogs and am indifferent to cats.
29. Are you married? Children?
30. Always wear your seat belt?
31. Been in a car accident?
Is a walking talking calamity on 2 feet itself
32. Any pet peeves?
33. Favourite Pizza Toppings?
Cheese, loads of Cheese
34. Favourite Flower?
35. Favourite ice cream?
Chocolate Avalanche Sr at Mocha, Pali Hill, Mumbai
36. Favourite fast food restaurant?
37. How many times did you fail your driver’s test?
Never had to take one
38. From whom did you get your last email?
From boss saying wheres my deliverable at 11pm in the night
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
The comic book shop with no name in London
40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
Everything. Planning is too much effort
41. Like your job?
Err Its call job/work for a particular reason
43. What was your favorite vacation?
Andaman trip as well as the NE trip
44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
45. What are you listening to right now?
Jack Bauer saying “Dammit” on 24
46. What is your favourite color?
Red. Shockingly Nice Red
47. How many tattoos do you have?
None, though I would love to get a batman tattoo, just the bat symbol.
48. How many are you tagging for this quiz?
Hell, everyone is invited
49. What time did you finish this quiz?
12.30 AM GMT (Show-off!!!)
50. Coffee Drinker?
Ugg. Hates Coffee. With a vengeance
51. What is something most people don’t know about you?
Hell, I dont know myself that well, how could others 🙂
I tag all my blog readers. I certainly would be interested